Burn for all (Rapture) Burn for all (Rapture)

Enjoyed it

Good job on the drum and guitar work, and all the other sounds you incorporated in this song; it has an eerie feel to it, which is a plus. No real complaints, good instrumental, I mainly like the beat.

SRThe Dead SRThe Dead

I like it

What stood out the most was the rough beats and the unique usage of the sound effects, also reminds me of a track straight from a movie. The vocals sound like something i've heard, where did you get them from?

SREvol responds:

dawn of the dead XD

love that movie :D

thanks for the review! i hope to hear some new stuff from you

mv106 mv106

Good

I like the echo of the heavy beat, powerful. You should make a song out of this definitely, nonetheless it's an awesome loop. Good work!

SRA Threnody of Flies SRA Threnody of Flies

Good Creative Build!

I like the distinct sounds, it's really creative. It sounds like exploring the unknown world, there's a sense of uncertainty at the beginning along with combat in the background. I also liked the fast paced beats in the middle section in addition to the diversity you have throughout the song.
Thanks for the recognition, looking forward to hearing more from you.

SREVOLWUN SREVOLWUN

Good intensity

I can appreciate the originality in a piece of work such as this. You had the dark feel definitely there, and the fast pace was good.
The only thing I would do differently (this is just my personal preference) is add some hard beats or a hard pound at the end of each drum repetition to add to the intense feel you have going there.
Overall, it was a good listen and this would fit perfectly in an action sequence of a flash. Good job!
I 5'd you

SREvol responds:

I agree completely with what you said, before i rendered this i bumped up the bass of the synth without listening to it. Big mistake, it drowned out the kick and you can't hear it all.

Vain Star Vain Star

Simply good

The variation was awesome, especially when it kicked off with that second beat. It was well worth listening to. Has the right amount of bass and the orchestral arps put a nice touch on it. Good work!

cycerin responds:

Thanks! :D

Detonate - AndY J Detonate - AndY J

Awesome intro

Good hard beats you got going there, that's what really got me intrigued to listen. Especially at the part at the beginning, good song though.

[he said] [she said] [he said] [she said]

Cool glitch

I liked the variation you used in it, made it worth listening to. I could imagine listening to this in a club based on the energy from it. Nice beats as well as synths you got combined.

snayk responds:

:) Thanks!

I'm surprised at the notion that this song could be played in a club - I hadn't thought about it. I'm still not sure if you're right about that, but I've only ever been to a handful of clubs, and not the kind that would play music like this.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Lathe Lathe

Hard shop

It definitely has its originality, very well blended too. The guitar was really good, the fx are definitely more prominent sounding. Good to hear you're forming a band, do you do vocals at all?

InsaneSmilie responds:

Hey thanks, yes I do do vocals, but unfortunately we both suck at writing lyrics. Maybe I'll put one of our covers up here if the mods approve.

Thanks for the review

[zodiac] [zodiac]

So...

I'll have to disagree with Cd, a lot of songs worth listening to have a good amount of build up. It adds more variety anyway, plus I have noticed people on here become impatient easily so they don't really give songs a chance.
You have good hard beats in your music.